Dan Harding is a well-versed veteran of solar critique, commentary and reporting. He has published well over 1,000 articles on a wide variety of solar industry topics, ranging from cutting-edge technology and gadgetry to political satire and powerful editorials. CalFinder is proud to tout Dan as our resident solar expert. He holds a B.A. in English from Michigan State University, and enjoys reading, writing and home construction.
Dan's most recent posts
- CalTrans Launches Solar Array, Supports Local Economy
- Pushing the Envelope: How to Green Your Shipping
- Jimmy Carter Solar Panel Heads Back to White House
- Record-Breaking Solar Cell Efficiency for Oerlikon, Corning
- Solar-Charged Hybrid Buses Take Wisconsin Kids Back to School
- CEC Approves First Utility Solar Project in 20 Years
- Could Lightning Be Our Next Renewable Resource?
- Geothermal Power Turns 50, Where is it Now?
- 7 Green Businesses You’ve Never Heard Of
- CIGS Solar Cells Reach Record Efficiency in Germany
- Tennessee Leads the Way in Solar Carports, EV Charging Stations
- AT&T Bulks Up on Solar Power, Activates First California Site
- Indigo @ Twelve/West: Nation’s First LEED-Platinum Apartment Building
- Self-Cleaning Solar Panels Arrive from Mars
- New Jersey Wind Power Act Ramps up State Mandates
- Vestas Wind-Power Giant Builds $66 Million Headquarters in Portland
- Dan Reviews CEO2: The Green Business Game
- Illinois Signs “Solar Ramp-Up Bill,” Creates 5,000 Green Jobs
- Redding, CA Elementary School Kicks Off Solar-Powered Year
- Debunking the Debunker: Epic Derailing of a Climate Change Denier