Countless mothers have said it, “You can do anything, once you’ve set your mind to it.” Since we as a society set our minds on solar energy, it’s amazing how many ways we’ve found to use it. Solar lighting has been a shining example of that fact (no pun intended…but I’ll run with it). To prove the point, here are seven manufacturers of solar LED lights, making themselves money while saving green-hungry consumers and companies money all over the world.
- Starry Night Lights are the latest to join the club and the inspiration for this post. Their LED area lights promise to green-up parking lots, basketball courts, and driveways across the nation.
- Westinghouse is just another example of companies going green. How are they doing that? Well, by manufacturing solar LED lights of course.
- Gama Sonic‘s line of solar lighting lasts up to three nights on just one day’s charge. These lights add quite the accent!
- Brinkmann has a variety of landscape lighting, from those that hang, those that flood, and those made of metal.
- Silicon Solar covers the spectrum of solar products, from panels to landscape lighting to commercial solar lighting. Satisfy all your solar needs!
- Green Solar Light. Yes, solar lights are made in China too, and a wide range of them.
- Newport Solar again focuses on garden and landscape lighting, but with one unique product that caught my eye; the solar floating ball.